Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Christmas Movie

  1. #1
    Inactive Member royalflush's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2007
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Christmas Movie

    I know Christmas movies have been a hot topic on here. My favorite of all time is Bill Murray's Scrooged. Classic. What do y'all think?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christmas Movie

    National Lampoons.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christmas Movie

    National Lampoons (Hands Down)
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member rthack71's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2007
    Posts
    474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christmas Movie

    it doesnt feel like christmas unless i hear shitters full also i like friday after next very funny christmas movie holy moly doughnut shop.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christmas Movie

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Raider4Life</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it doesnt feel like christmas unless i hear shitters full also i like friday after next very funny christmas movie holy moly doughnut shop. </div></div>


    My 2 favs as well.

    "Just picture ole dirty bastard in a santa suit."

    "I'm sumpin like a pimp."

    "Brotha's babababarbecue, tastes so good make you wanna smack you momma."



    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christmas Movie

    Elf!
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christmas Movie

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Elf!</div></div>
    LOVE it.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dirt34's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2006
    Posts
    175
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christmas Movie

    National Lampoons

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christmas Movie

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Elf!</div></div>
    LOVE it. </div></div>

    Are you in that movie btw? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

    Im surprised you didn't mention your favorite anyway.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christmas Movie

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Elf!</div></div>
    LOVE it. </div></div>

    Are you in that movie btw? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

    Im surprised you didn't mention your favorite anyway.</div></div>
    I figured I didn't even HAVE to mention my favorite movie of all time [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

    And yes - in Elf I'm third elf from the left. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •